Sunday, September 11, 2011

From Rick & Mary

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more...Your righteousness reaches to the skies, O God, you who have done great things.  Who, O God is like you?  Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter you will restore my life again... Ps 71:14-20

God continues His work in Isabel's life through little bits of amazing progress in her therapy sessions.  It is amazing to think back a little over a month ago we were so excited about her grasping a marker in her left hand.  Now she is working on walking with a walker.

Earlier this week we had dinner with Isabel and showed her how to answer the phone in her room and placed within her reach.  I told her would call her later that evening to say: "Good Night!".  To our surprise she called us at home, using only her left hand.  We were shocked by this simple gesture. 

All Glory to the one who created her and is restoring her!

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment